5.16.2006

Jackson County, MI sells animals to research & has a really really really annoying comment form

How annoying. I tried to contact the Jackson County, MI department of animal control to urge them to stop selling animals to research, but apparently they have some freakishly short character limit on their contact form, so no matter how much I cropped my orginally relatively articulate message, I couldn't make it fit. And they don't even tell you that's why you're getting an error, I only know b/c I heard it from someone else. Eventually I gave up and posted this (which I reproduce here strictly for amusement, not edification):

Ugh. *Please* stop selling animals to research, and *please*, if you are going to have a character limit for this form, *post* it.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home