2.22.2006

The How

In the three weeks since I started this blog, I've accomplished very little, animal wise. It can be hard to get started. I can't rescue any more animals until we sell our house (and make "SeNoRa" a real place, rather than just virtual). I've sent a number of apps into volunteer places, but apparently these things take longer than I anticipated to get started (either that or they hate me. they probably hate me.) I offered my services as a letter writer to PETA et. al, but...nothing. I know they're busy.

Anyway, it occurred to me that I am a silly girl and I can start my own darn letting writing campaign, so that's what I'm gonna do. I'll post the letters I send here for all to see, and may even update with responses received if they're good. I'll post other stuff too, but putting the letters up here will keep me accountable, and hopefully inspire a person or two to write letters of their own about things they feel strongly about. Sure, each of our voices is tiny (perhaps even tinny) but enough of us together can be pretty damn annoying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home